Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'kangaroo' (273)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Need help to planarize surfaces (with Kangaroo)

Hi all, I'm a beginner to Grasshopper and Kangaroo. I'm trying to planarize the following surfaces with the same logic to How to c…

Started by Natalie

5 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by luna cagnoni

Simplex Plot with Kangaroo

Hi, I'm trying to create a simplex plot based on the R archetypes package as show below. Each row in the attached matrix represents a poin…

Started by Tal G

1 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by Tal G

Twisted Origami with kangaroo

have been playing with the kangaroo folding component on a twisted origami. the intention is to create a folded origami that follows a simp…

Started by Dimitry A. Demin

0 Aug 20, 2017

Flasher origami

Related to two previous posts (thank you for the solutions) and this post http://www.grasshopper3d.com/group/kangaroo/forum/topics/origami-

Started by Tim Chen

0 Aug 17, 2017

6-node triangular mesh

I need to mesh a surface with (curved) 6-node triangular elements to set up a non-linear FEA efficiently. I was wondering if anyone is awar…

Started by Tim M

2 Aug 7, 2017
Reply by Tim Chen

Grasshopper Loading Errors (Kangaroo)

Hi, I am recieving an error message when Grasshopper loads related to Kangaroo (see attached screenshot).  This is happening on both of my…

Started by Alec Ring

21 Jul 27, 2017
Reply by Ana Sidorova

Collision of soft body and rigid body in kangaroo

Hello,   I'm trying to find out a way to simulate a collision between a two breps (softbody vs. rigidbody) and I was wondering if this is…

Started by Ghaflan Abadi

0 Jul 6, 2017

how to identify correct edges in mesh after kangaroo solver

Hey,i wanted to pipe a part of the mesh after solving it with the kangaroo solver. In the example i treated a part of the edges different a…

Started by Vivi

2 Jul 6, 2017
Reply by Vivi

Kangaroo 2d collision

Does anyone have a definition to do something like that,or similar exemples? https://vimeo.com/124113806

Started by Grazia Pota

2 May 13, 2017
Reply by Grazia Pota

Kangaroo - Problem with anchor points

hi all, I try to make a tensile structure with kangaroo. I have 6 arc-lines, i divided those curves, so i get multiple points. I tried to…

Started by Sjef Brands

3 Apr 8, 2017
Reply by Sjef Brands

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by