Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'item' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Diamond pattern from Trigrid object using data tree

Hi everybody, How can I define diamonds polylines from TriGrid object? I want to use TriGrid and Data Tree objects. Thank you

Started by Arash Deilami

1 Feb 9, 2016
Reply by Arash Deilami

List item issue

This definition lists adjacent faces per face of a brep. The next step is to calculate average normals but the issue is already here in the…

Started by Martin Siegrist

2 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Class variables

Hi All, I'm developing a custom component that has one input and one output. I've added a couple of options to the menu items list (when yo…

Started by Charles Portelli

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Charles Portelli

re order a few items of list

Hey everyone, a very simple question, i have a bunch of points. Because of my Mesh the 2. Point is an Edgepoint and the first row is ordere…

Started by Ben

0 Jan 4, 2016

"list item" for all items in list

hello, Almost in every case in which i need to take a list and extract all the items in it, i find myself taking a list and manually extrac…

Started by Daniel Kaldeorn

5 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Daniel Kaldeorn

all items in a branch affecting every item on a different branch

hi all this should be really easy but it's driving me crazy! lol I want to evaluate the lenght of lines with some points. lines…

Started by Rabbit

5 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Rabbit

Moving items within a group

Hi, I have a group that contains 5 objects which exist on top of each other. I want to separate these objects to display them side by side…

Started by Layan Barakat

2 Dec 10, 2015
Reply by Layan Barakat

Manipulation of panel list item and indices.

Hello guys?I am dealing with simple problem which has to retrieve (show) the "n"th index from a panel. In other words, i have given a list…

Started by Amaraa

11 Nov 3, 2015
Reply by Amaraa

Perspective view problem.

Hi all. Problem in the wrong displays points in perspective view if using in GH "Cull index" or "List item".  The same points displays not …

Started by Denis

2 Apr 9, 2015
Reply by Denis

Sophisticated list item

Hi everybody, I would like to create an animation in grasshopper using a single slider. In Red is the effect I would like to get using a…

Started by MAURO

2 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by MAURO

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service