Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'interpolate' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rhino 5 - Curve Curve intersection

I have a problem about intersecting curves. When I create an array of lines in X or Y dirction and I draw interpolate curves on the same pl…

Started by Xny_Mogy

2 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Alessio Erioli

Interactive facade help

Dear GH users, fans and developers, I would like to ask your advice about my interactive facade definition. It is based on the simple calcu…

Started by Anna Shadrina

0 Jun 27, 2013

Field Lines how to rebuild and make Periodic?

Hi all, I have a question about the field lines component. I would like to know if there is a way to make the field lines periodic- so that…

Started by Chris Ingram

8 May 21, 2013
Reply by Chris Ingram

Weld Vertex Colours?

Would be nice to have a component/script that interpolates the colors of the vertices of the welded points and of course returns a mesh wit…

Started by Christian Schmidts

2 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Christian Schmidts

Curve on surface?

Hellooo I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but basically I want to interpolate a curve between two points along a surface which is an extrud…

Started by Ash Low

4 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Ash Low

Interpolating a curve

I created a gh file with an ellipse with an axis line and tangent line at the end.  I set up a recorder for the starting point of the tange…

Started by Norm Sash

5 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Norm Sash

Curve on Surface - GH crashes

Hi everyone! I calculated the uv coordinates of a surface (with pt xyz and evaluate), then i plugged that into the curve on surface compone…

Started by Herwig Scherabon

5 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Interpolate curve on surface; Double-Curved Glulam?

I am trying to create a curve on a surface, using a combination of UV points and Sub-Surface centres. I need the curve to use the sub-surfa…

Started by Godfrey

1 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Godfrey

Problem with Interpolated Curve

Hi, I'm having some trouble with the interpolated curve component. I don't get the same result creating it in Grasshopper from a series of…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

3 Apr 3, 2012
Reply by Thomas Bildsøe

Interpolate curve

Hi, I am trying to generate a curve in 3d, based on a planar curve. I tried to divide the starting geometry and then interpolate the moved…

Started by Ed Tibuzzi

5 May 11, 2011
Reply by Ed Tibuzzi

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by