Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'interface' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH crashes

Hi all, First off, thanks for the amazing program, just started using arduino with firefly, oh the possibilities! I'm have regular crashes…

Started by Daniel Bates

3 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by Daniel Bates

Moses tool

This is a feature request... I often have to insert nodes in the middle of an existing definition. Either they get compressed and not clear…

Started by Frane Zilic

6 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Selecting Grasshopper geometry in Rhino?

I'm doing research for an early decision support tool for designing zero-energy dwellings, and would like to do some experiments with some…

Started by Vincent Macris

1 Mar 25, 2012
Reply by Nathan Lowe

Grasshopper windows not closing.

Hi guys, I have opened a heavy Grasshopper definition and when I right clicked, the window did not close down and stayed stuck until I clo…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Jan 8, 2012

WISH: Grasshopper Settings>Interface>Shortcuts Improvements

Hi David, Please would you add a Menu Title Column to the shortcuts preferences similar to the Recent Files menu. I find it difficult to k…

Started by Danny Boyes

8 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Interfacing with grasshopper

Hi   I have both a search and a wish for David, many of us create Grasshopper models that can and will be used by other people. For this we…

Started by Phil Shapiro

16 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

how was Grasshopper created?

Is there an API suited for creating an interface with objects that can be connected as in Grasshopper?

Started by Mihai Pruna

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Mihai Pruna

Interface question - connection graphics

Hi folks,  Please forgive this newbie question if it's something that should be obvious.   On the Grasshopper canvas I see my connections…

Started by KPittman

2 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by KPittman

Grasshopper Canvas Real Estate

As we've begun to share definitions within our office, we've found it a challenge to have more than one person interact physically with a d…

Started by lmnts

11 Nov 18, 2010
Reply by lmnts

New method for grouping components?

Grouping components seems great but I think it could offer a lot more than visually dividing groups. An idea I've had was to allow groupin…

Started by Mark Van Handel

2 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Mark Van Handel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service