Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

select point in closed curves

when i had a grid of points, I need to make the point in the different color curves map with different values. for example, the value of t…

Started by KF LOK

6 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by KF LOK

curve throught points tools in grasshopper

i am working on a project where i would need a component that creates curves though points (3D Curve) in the same way the rhino tool "curve…

Started by responsive design studio

2 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Holes in Surfaces

Hey There,   Having a great deal of trouble getting a hole into my floor surface. I have tried multiple methods, including trying to create…

Started by Joshua Seskis

6 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Rhino v 4.0 sr 9 problem reading grasshopper files, was fine in trial version of Rhino

I installed the trial version of Rhino V4 SR9 to do some work in Grasshopper and the gha, ghx and 3dm files worked perfectly. I have now in…

Started by Diana Hare

3 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Diana Hare

Adding Branches

In rhino, I am trying to select several sets of multiple surfaces.  I want to put each set of surfaces on a different branch of the tree.  …

Started by Stan Carroll

19 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Holger

Points Organization

Hi there! I´m a rookie in this world of grasshopper and i have a big problem in this moment jej. I´m traying to draw a poliline thought an…

Started by Juan Carpio

2 Feb 14, 2011
Reply by Juan Carpio

DISPATCH a list in 2

Hi everybody,I have a list of numbers:0 - 0.01 - 14.02 - 28.03 - 56.04 - 70.05 - 84.0I want to reduce this list randomly with Reduce comman…

Started by Maurice Martel

1 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Error : Exception was thrown in ExecConduit():

hi y'all, been working w/ GH for just a couple weeks... i got this error in the rhino dialog box this eve. not sure what it means, or why…

Started by Stuart Fingerhut

2 Sep 12, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service