Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Voronoi in box/voronoi 3D/skeleton

Hi everyone, I am trying to get an effect as per attached picture "Final Effect". I've read different discussion such as: http://www.grass

Started by Stella Page

5 Jan 11, 2016
Reply by Stella Page

Problem with Divisions in many surfaces

Hi i'm Frank. I'm new one with grasshopper. I was trying to make something like the example picture, one skin that cover all the surfaces w…

Started by Frank Maguina

1 Jan 6, 2016
Reply by Frank Maguina

run Galapagos in custom C# component

Hi everyone! I am trying to run galapagos in my custom c# component. The object function is related to two hundreds of "process", where eac…

Started by Yijiang Huang

0 Dec 19, 2015

Test points containment in multiple curves

Hello, I'm pretty new to grasshopper. I have a set of points on sidewalks (dark grey region in picture). I want to keep only the ones outsi…

Started by Pietro Florio

2 Oct 12, 2015
Reply by Pietro Florio

Help with "Point in Brep"

Hello, i need some help with "point in Brep". i want to delete all vertices inside the brep but i dont know how... sorry for the messy c…

Started by Alfonx

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Alfonx

organise plug-in the same component palette (multiple plugiin in the same same "EXtra"menu)

hello, i would like to group several plug-in in the same component palette. For example i would like to group anemaon plugin in the extra…

Started by ludo

0 May 25, 2015

Points Enclosed in a Curve(drawn in rhino)

hi all i have been trying to make this simple script where i can pick a curve/profile and its corner point and the script gives me the des…

Started by Ya vi

2 Apr 28, 2015
Reply by Ya vi

Circular parking in grasshopper

Anyone knows of to start the script for a circular parking in grasshopper? Thank you!

Started by Peibol

2 Mar 17, 2015
Reply by Peibol

How to cut spheres and extruded circles in half

Can anyone help me to cut a series of spheres and extruded circles in half? I am trying to show how the house prices of London have incre…

Started by Lucy Stanner

4 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Lucy Stanner

number of points in U direction / number of points in V direction

hallo, I am trying to figure out how to count only the points in the U direction ( as well in V direction ) from a Mesh. For instance if I…

Started by nass

4 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by nass

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service