Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'in' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kuka prc pavillion

Hi, I'm making a pavilion out of pillars (cylinders). I want to build the whole thing using a kuka robot. I want it to place the cylinders…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

4 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Johannes Braumann

Kuka plug-in pavillion

Hi! I'm making a pavilion that's going to be made using kaka robot. I've got this script that turns an image into lines and would like to…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

3 Jan 20, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

#PLEASE HELP ME <How to make holes in certain surfaces( or mesh) >

I want to make a mesh which is attached file 2 ( mesh 1.jpg). But some elements of the mesh were crushed (mesh 2.jpg). I want to re-crate t…

Started by TOM

0 Jan 16, 2017

2d packing for rectangular shapes

i am trying to fill in a shape with random sized diamond like shaped geometries in 2d. even squares would be a start, i tried to use the ci…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

1 Nov 21, 2016
Reply by J Frölich

Split data in 2 branches

Hi , i would like to know how i could extract all N=1 or N=2 from this list . Any idea?

Started by Romi

7 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

Number of Objects in Branches from a lopsided Data Tree

I need to list the number of items in each branch of a data tree. Within a data tree which is a bit lopsided. List length doesn't work beca…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

6 Jul 8, 2016
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

points in surface / points in region / surface point collision

hi all I'm trying to select only the points that don't collide, or are not inside a region determined by a surface (in black) Point in cur…

Started by Rabbit

3 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

If statemente

Hello! I want to extrude using a "if statemente" I moved some rectangle planes in either x or y from 0 to 3. And I wanna convert to solids…

Started by Gabriela Serna

1 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

How to use LinearDimension in C#

HI all      I have  trouble with LinearDimension in C#,I give you screenshot to show my question,thanks. this is my document:

Started by tangchi

7 Jan 30, 2016
Reply by tangchi

ladybug interior analysis

Hi my friend Im Mojde I have one question in ladybug I want to do interior analysis and I do a little problem. I dont know that I can defin…

Started by mojde

0 Jan 18, 2016

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service