Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'image' (95)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dynamic input for image sampler

I would like to change the referenced file in the image sampler through grasshopper or a scripting component, instead of entering the file…

Started by Benjamin Golder

13 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Mathias s n

Image Sampler surface angles

Hi, I didn't know until now that the image sampler depends on the angle of surface that is divided for the pattern making. In the Grasshop…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

4 Aug 16, 2016
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Mesh Image Mapping

Hey all,I am familiar with mapping images and color etc to meshes derived from nurbs but how can i directly map an image to a mesh? in the…

Started by rob(E)

5 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

[Python & System.Drawing] Saving data into pixel color...

Hi GH-maniacs! Let's say that you want to put as accurately as possible a floating point data encoded into a BMP, PNG, or another not comp…

Started by Ángel Linares

4 Jul 10, 2016
Reply by Thomas Wortmann

Image sampler question

Does anyone know how to create an undulating surface from the 'texture' of an image? I'm aiming to capture the height variations from the w…

Started by CCM68

12 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Eliminating items from list IMAGE SAMPLER

If anyone can help. I am trying to eliminate certain items in the list and I know it is simple but cant get it right. I have a list of cent…

Started by Emir Salkic

5 Jun 8, 2016
Reply by Emir Salkic

IMAGE SAMPLER - COLOUR VALUES?

Hi all, I currently have a basic image sampler script, the original image is a coloured Australian note and I want to know if its possible…

Started by Emily Aqui

1 May 18, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

texture

hi guys, I'm struggling to try to map this image grapher to both surfaces... can you help me? on my grasshopper file I tagged both surfaces…

Started by branca leibovich

1 May 6, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

How to improve variable density (gradient) circle packing definition?

I am looking for tips and suggestions on how to improve this definition for circle packing in which the circle radii are defined either by…

Started by h

0 May 1, 2016

Affect grid spacing. Can I use an image sample? or do I have to use a different method?

Hi there, Is it possible to affect the horizontal spacing of a grid? If so, how? It is for brick wall I've been working on, I have attache…

Started by Marc

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Marc

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by