Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'hoopsnake' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is it possble to use hoopsnake in a cluster?

I'm trying to use hoopsnake for the first time, so a bit of a newb at it.  I've been able to get it to work mostly but have two questions:…

Started by Norm Sash

0 Mar 3, 2014

Running through a single script 'n' amount of times.

Hello, I am using data pulled from Excel as input for scripts that need to run once for each item I bring in.  The quantity of items broug…

Started by Drew Brooks

0 Jan 28, 2014

Stop Kangaroo Simulation

Hi guys, is there a way to stop the kangaroo simulation when it reaches a certain form/value etc.? e.g. im trying to planarize a curved sur…

Started by David Valent

2 Dec 15, 2013
Reply by David Valent

rotating breps inside a volume (hoopsnake)

hi to everyone What I'm trying to do is restrict the rotation of the breps inside a maximum volume so that they grow in the interior of th…

Started by RR

0 Oct 24, 2013

creating a lattice system using hoopsnake

Hi,I am trying to create a replaceable lattice system in grasshopper using the hoopsnake looping system. The start geometry for the same ha…

Started by kriti khanna

0 Oct 22, 2013

Elipse Algorithm using c# instead of grasshopper

Hi there, I am exploring a series of rotating ellipses that start to form circular patterns. I have done this using grasshopper however i m…

Started by g

2 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by g

BrepInc not detecting

I am running an array of points along the y axis in steps with hoopsnake and a simple move. I want the points to behave a bit like wind / p…

Started by roderick read

1 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by roderick read

Bug: Cluster and Hoopsnake - The selection is interupted

Trying to cluster components within a connected Hoopsnake loop, will fail acc. to a detected interuption. Not sure who (Yannis or David) th…

Started by phillip

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by phillip

Beginner question about iterating over a list

Hi All,I would like to iterate through a list of points, comparing the first point on the list to all others on the list to see if it meets…

Started by Sarah

2 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Sarah

loop collision/hoopsnake

hey guys, im working with hoopsnake, doing some looped growth. but there is a problem: collisions or intersections with older geometries. t…

Started by madmax

2 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by madmax

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service