Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'honeybee' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Honeybee Flying & Adding Material to Library Error Causing Other Components Errors

Hi I was trying to save my newly created material using Honeybee_add to Radiance Library component. After I saved and opened the file again…

Started by Albertus Wida

1 May 29, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Honeybee energy simulation error

Hi guys, I am learning to use honeybee by following Chris' youtube tutorial videos (they are very wonderful tutorials, thank you Chris!). W…

Started by GUO.X

0 Apr 28, 2017

Greenhouse thermal footprint simulation (Ladybug/Honeybee/Openstudio)

Hi guys, Im trying to do a thermal visualisation of how different geometry of glass house will varies the thermal foot print on the grou…

Started by ndy_123

0 Apr 20, 2017

From One tree to multiple tree honeybee visualisation of thermal comfort

So im trying to do a study of how thermal comfort is inside a greenhouse around trees, got this following example in the link below show…

Started by ndy_123

0 Apr 20, 2017

Honeybee daylight simulation error curved roof

Hi! Can someone help me with this error I get from honeybee daylight simulation? I try to do a simple simulation with a skyroof in a curved…

Started by Milan Verdorst

0 Feb 17, 2017

HB_no output from export to openstudio

Hello, I'm trying to calculate the heat inside an atrium on different time of the year, and depending on the glazing ratio of the roof. I f…

0 Feb 2, 2017

Simple heat and daylight analysis

Hello, Maybe I should start with: I'm a complete newbie, please help... I started with the tutorials from Chris Mackey, but things quickly…

0 Jan 27, 2017

Honeybee error Outward facing angle of subsurface differs more than 90.0 degrees from base surface

Hi everyone, I'm having a problem with my simulation in Honeybee; I've a free-form surface that was triangulated - it's a closed brep and a…

Started by FCAMPOS

0 Jan 19, 2017

Literature referencing Ladybug+Honeybee

Hello,  I'm an architectural engineering student and I would like to use Honeybee to do E+ calculations from inside grasshopper. To justif…

Started by Willem Vandervoort

0 Nov 10, 2016

Honeybee: Air flow produces unrealistic results

I simulated the amount of airflow through a room but the result was way too high though and I can't figure out why. I had tried to change t…

Started by Julian Trummer

2 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Julian Trummer

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service