Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sort List of points into Specific Pattern

Hi All, I'm trying to sort a list of points into a specific pattern. The points appear in this order: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p, etc,…

Started by Abe Drechsler

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Abe Drechsler

Cycle operations in GH

Hi is there a cycle operator in GH? Another words. I need to create a number of circles drawn one by another tangented to previous ones.  …

Started by Dmitry

16 Jul 19, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

simplify this script

Hello everyone, I've been working with this script, it's pretty straightforward, essentially it's a JPEG sampler that will dictate the size…

Started by AdnFrs

0 Jun 27, 2015

Metaballs Help!!!! Output parameter chunk is missing!

Hi, i have this script but i cant use it, it says: Grasshopper Event Log This document contains the messages that were recorded during t…

Started by Jose

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by Jose

3D Print Preperation

Hello there, Any help would be fantastic, I've managed to create an output from Grasshopper and I'm curious if anyone would know where I c…

Started by Kyle Koops

1 May 18, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Clean up mesh after pull to curve

I'm currently working on pulling a mesh to curve boundary through kangaroo. However, the mesh edges at the boundaries are becoming faceted…

Started by Matthew Gardner

0 May 13, 2015

HELP!!!! Change direction/axis of cull pattern

I am new to Grass Hopper today. I am trying to create a brick wall... Does anyone know how to change the direction or axis of true/false…

Started by marcus

2 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Matthew Law

How to move point on local coordinate system ?

Hi I cant figure out how to move point on local coordinate system (another plane) I made demo script. maybe someone can help me ? I need…

Started by Saulius

2 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by Saulius

Delay in Hoopsnake loop

Hi All, I would like to know if it's possible to define a certain period between 2 loops of Hoopsnake ? I tried with several functions but…

Started by Henry Unterreiner

2 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by Henry Unterreiner

Need to add Eaves to Hundreds of Buildings

This shouldn't be that hard, thanks in advance! I have a site plan of a map and would love it if I could add some "eaves" basically a line…

Started by Matthew Hickey

5 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Matthew Hickey

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service