Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'helix' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Set Sine Curve to Existing Curve

Hi, guys.  I am new to Grasshopper and have been experimenting to create a seemingly simple object.  Essentially, I want to create a spiral…

Started by Kyle Prichard

1 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

split surface issue

Hi Guys. I am trying to split this surface with a Helix curve but the Isoline 0 seem to take part in the process and I wasn't able to fix…

Started by Marco Pellegrino

3 Sep 6, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Infinite spiral

Hello everyone, i want to connect two different spiral into one, is there any way to fillet their ends? I tried to project points on surfac…

Started by Katarzyna Przybyła

4 Mar 8, 2016
Reply by Katarzyna Przybyła

Ramp around a cylinder (spiral, helix)

Hey all, first post here.  I am having some trouble generating a curve around a cylinder.  I was able to do it in a very sloppy way, but no…

Started by t-costan

7 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Laila Alawneh

unpredictable plane rotations along a curve

Hi guys, - I'm trying to move a plane along a curve using a 2 pt vector, and the orientation of the plane keeps shifting/rotating about the…

Started by Liam Dewhurst

3 Feb 13, 2013
Reply by Hannes Löschke

draw helix trough several point, and loop problem

Hi alls ! End of the week end !! No solution , I give up  and post on the forum ! Thanks for advance !! Here my problem: ( please found att…

Started by Fred P

2 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Fred P

redrawing a gaudi's structure, problem with selection of points...

Hi all, I'm redrawing the structure developed by Gaudi to build some of their chimneys, and I'm stuck in the selection of points to be join…

Started by Luis García Lara

1 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Map Helix/Corkscrew to Mesh object

Hello!   I'm trying to map a series of helical curves onto this mesh object.  So far I've only been able to get the one curve to work (see…

Started by Josh Gerber

6 Dec 1, 2011
Reply by Josh Gerber

Generating an elliptical helix

Hi all, I am currently studying an elliptical staircase and I was wondering if anyone managed to generate an elliptical helix in grasshoper…

Started by Ed Tibuzzi

4 May 9, 2011
Reply by Martin Dembski

helix starting point

hello. I can't understand how to set the starting point of my helix, now is set on 0,0,0 , but i would like to set different points. any su…

Started by paul piciorul

2 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by paul piciorul

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service