Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Modification question: How to modify existing .ghx definition from square grid to polar grid?

Hello, I am very new to grasshopper and I am trying to draw something that builds off of this existing grasshopper tutorial/definition: P…

Started by RebarL

0 Feb 14, 2012

How to Construct a Variable Proportion Grid?

Hello,  I am relatively new to grasshopper and my question is rather basic, so i appreciate your help and patience. How do i construct a…

Started by RebarL

4 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by RebarL

Cull edge points of a grid

Hi,every one. I want to choose the point except the edge of grid.   I performed reference of a past article, but cannot read data. http://w…

Started by Masashi Uemura

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Masashi Uemura

Cull edge points of a grid of varying dimensions

I have created a grid of points and I would like to cull the edge points of the grid automatically when I increase/decrease the 'x,y' dimen…

Started by Datum

8 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by RWNB

Rotated quad grid structure

Hey GH users, I would like to create a net like structure of what you see here. The exact inverse of what you see now.   I tried a few…

Started by Sosa

4 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by Sosa

Random holes in surface with hexagonal grid

Hello, I just started with Grasshopper but I am having trouble with making holes in a surface with a grid. I created my grid with a weave…

Started by Maaike Kok

6 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by Maaike Kok

map colours of picture to several objects

hi,   i have a hexgrid with a curved stick in each centerpoint. now i want to map the colours of a picture to the whole surfaces of the dif…

Started by doro hamann

1 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Manuel

assigning vectors to points

i'm working on this project where i have a 3d grid of points and vectors that are exported from excel that change when you move a slider an…

Started by Caitlin

1 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Splitting flattened lists where "new lines" start?

Hi guys, Is there a way to split a list when a "new line starts" as the image below indicates in blue? The grid is not regular so "flip ma…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Open brep problem

Hey guys Im trying to place a grid inside an irregular geometry but when I try to make the untrimmed surfaces, instead it gives me an open…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

3 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service