Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grasshopper' (517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pattern making

I would like to know how can i achieve such patterns in grasshopper? I have a project im working on and this really interests me. It's been…

Started by Noor

2 Oct 20, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

MPU6050 / Arduino / Firefly / Grasshopper

Hello folks, I'm trying to manage how to incorporate data from a Mpu6050 sensor to GH. This is what I did: 1. I connected the sensor to t…

Started by Carlo Beltracchi

0 Oct 19, 2017

Switchable glazing take U_value into account? - EP Window Shade Generator

Hi all, I am using the EP window shade generator to add dynamic blinds to my building in a Honeybee energy simulation. I want to simulate…

Started by Vincent Höfte

0 Oct 17, 2017

'AttributedGeometry' object has no attribute 'CommitChanges'

I've been trying to figure out how to edit the UV's of a mesh in gh. I have a working version of the script in rhino python, but it seems t…

Started by Daniel Christev

1 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Rhino objects disappear in perspective view when grasshopper is turned on.

Suddenly this problem started today, and it appears to be not related to any view port property or current view option.   All of the Rhino…

Started by Tomo

6 Oct 16, 2017
Reply by Thomas Dührsen

loft issue

Hi everyone!!  I am having some trouble trying to do loft between polylines. They are all polylines with the same amount of segments, but…

Started by gabriela

1 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by gabriela

SrfSplit enabling issue

Hey everyone, I’m using a grasshopper definition to cut a mesh of holes out of a surface, using attractor curves to help make the holes ref…

Started by Jamie Matthews

1 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Create a grasshopper component on visual studio

Hello grasshopper community,  I'm trying to create a grasshopper component in visual studio. I use Visual Studio community 2017. The probl…

Started by Mathis

8 Oct 5, 2017
Reply by Shong

Help with creating an array

I'm new to grasshopper and I have a question on the best way of arraying or moving my piece so that it folds along the edge of the square. …

Started by Alix Herrera

0 Sep 26, 2017

URGENT: Use multiple attractor curves to effect circle scale, error.

Hi there everyone, Rhino + GH novice here. I'm currently trying to make a lightshade for a linear pendant light, and I am wanting to creat…

Started by Jamie Matthews

5 Sep 25, 2017
Reply by Jamie Matthews

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service