Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'ghpython' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pass in multiple curves to python script component

Hi! I am brand new to Grasshopper/Rhino. I am using GhPython. I have multiple curves that I want to pass into one of the python variables '…

Started by Rishabh Marya

2 Jun 10, 2015
Reply by Rishabh Marya

Python RegEx Question

Hey guys, I am new to regular expressions and I am experiencing some issues. Basically I am receiving an error from GH when I try to extra…

Started by William Carroll

4 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by Arend

Recall input values - ghPython and SetSlider (error)

Dear all, I am new to GhPython and scripting in general. I have made a gh-script for model generation, and the final slider, panel, and to…

Started by Martin J

1 Jun 2, 2015
Reply by Martin J

Automatically/Dynamically listing new variable input parameters in GHPython component

Forgive my foray into the depths of GH programming, I'm a little lost: I'm trying to enable a python component to automatically read newly…

Started by Daniel Fink

1 May 1, 2015
Reply by djordje

SurfaceAreaCentroid issue - GHPython

Hi all, I'm working with GHPython and I would like to evaluate the center of a referenced surface and then do other stuffs (please see atta…

Started by J[D]

3 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

no visible output

hey there!I'm trying to set up a fractal-like recursive function in rhinoscript. there it works fine!but when i try to set it up in GH with…

Started by maxk

2 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by maxk

ghpython object error

Hey guys...I have an issue with adding a second python object to my Grasshopper canvas...i have my first object set up and it seems to work…

Started by maxk

2 Nov 27, 2014
Reply by maxk

Ghpython Parallel Component Slower than Native Ghopper Module

Hi Everyone! I've been trying to develop a Parallel version of MeshRay that can output both the point and boolean results that the native…

Started by James Sherman

4 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Switch statement

Any ideas how to implement switch statement in grasshopper? Currently I'm using this python script that I hacked together: ghenv.Componen…

Started by Matija Brkovic

5 Sep 10, 2014
Reply by Thomas

export dxf from ghpython

Hi, please excuse my noobness.. I'm attempting to export geometry from gh using a custom ghpython component. I've imported dxfwrite (from h…

Started by RustBoy

8 May 20, 2014
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by