Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'geometry' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Geometry preview

Hi All     Is there anyway to change the quality of the preview geometry? This surface is a simple loft and when baked it is perfect, bu…

Started by Thomas Bildsøe

5 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by kristoffer josefsson

Box Morph problem

HI... Im trying to make a simple paneling operation but my definition doesnt seem to work. Here it is: The problem is that it only works…

Started by Edwin

2 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Smooth transformation of an arch to line

Hello everyone, My problem is to create a set of curves with the same lenght that are gradual transformations of an arc into a straight li…

Started by Eric Werner

3 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Eric Werner

Can you / How do you get (x,y) points from a DOMAIN 2?

Hey,  We are trying to use the Graph Mapper to create an irregular grid and I have achieved this for one geometry (bubbles, see below), but…

Started by Gabrielle Phillips

0 May 21, 2010

Help! Offset from Bubbles to make a "draped" surface

Hi Guys, We are trying to make a surface in Grasshopper like what you can achieve with the 'Drape' tool in Rhino.  We would like to have an…

Started by Gabrielle Phillips

0 May 19, 2010

geometry question

Hello everybody. I am working on some building that we are drawing plank lines on a surface because we want to build it with wood.Still do…

Started by javier zaratiegui

7 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by javier zaratiegui

Problem with geometry along a divided curve

Hi guysI hope all doing well for all of us.Guess what? I have a problem (great news). Explanation:- grasshopper 060059- sample from a point…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

3 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

Drawing a Cylinder Using VB

Hi, I am trying to explore the VB part of grasshopper. I am reading a set of data from excel, drawing the lines via VB and then wanting to…

Started by kermin chok

2 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by kermin chok

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service