Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'frame' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question about Weaverbird Picture Frame

Hi everybody,   I have a question about the Weaverbird Picture Frame node. I intended to use the list of results coming from Ladybird radia…

Started by Seda

9 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by Seda

Space Frame Mesh Modelling

Hi All, I tried this for a long time in many different ways but I failed to achieve the result I am anticipating. I need to model a Bucky…

Started by Chapuline

42 May 20, 2016
Reply by AJ

Shift List - Reciprocal Frame

Hi everybody! I'm working on a reciprocal frame grid shell. I need to import it on SCIA Engineering for the stress analysis, and so I need…

Started by Francesca Burchi

3 May 18, 2016
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Frame Spacing Issue

Hi, Can someone help me? I want to use a frame spacing table as input and the x positions of the frames as output. I have made the domains…

Started by Bas Goris

7 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by Bas Goris

Window frame and glass script

hiHello, Just started with Grasshopper so everything is new for me. I just want to make a script that I could create windows for houses…

Started by Sauli Sipila

8 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Sauli Sipila

Subdivide a surface and place holes on it

Hi everybody, I just want to subdivide a surface into many small pieces. Like windows in a wall. Is it possible to create something with g…

Started by C.Render

12 Aug 23, 2015
Reply by C.Render

irregular frame grid

good afternoon i have a facade already divided in parts and what i want to do is to generate a random facade division from the regular divi…

Started by RR

0 Jun 29, 2015

Dividing a Trimmed Surface

Hi,  I would like to divide a trimmed surface into an even grid of smaller surfaces. In the definition below I have managed to project a p…

Started by Tom Jelley

2 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Tom Jelley

Perp Frame Rotation

Hi,  I'm trying to create a parametric model where a rectangle at a given point on a line (point on curve component highlighted in the def…

Started by Tom Jelley

2 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Tom Jelley

Truss beam definition

Hey , I'm more or less new to GH . However, I really need to create a truss beam( because it's more precise then just create in rhino, and…

Started by Gangura Petru

5 Jan 18, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service