Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'flip' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

flip matrix

Hi I have this set of points and they are arranged vertically, y need them to be ordered horizontally. I used flip matrix but it doesn´t wo…

Started by veronica arcos

2 Jun 16, 2015
Reply by FRiou

interpolate curve diagonally

Hello,  I'm having trouble creating interpolated curves that will string diagonally. I am attempting to do this... but however, i'm cur…

Started by kat min

2 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Having trouble with curve direction

Hi all,  I'm having trouble controlling the direction of a series of surface contour curves. I've used the flip command before but since…

Started by Nate Dickman

1 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by Natalia K

Diagonal lines on Surface

Hi Guys,  I can't for the life of me figure this out.  I need to finish the diagonal lines on the surface below which is going to…

Started by Matt Stewart

13 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Matt Stewart

Flipped curves

I encountered a change in the way grasshopper flips curves (from version 8.0066 to version 9.0014). It appears that the guide curve doesn't…

Started by Reino

8 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

Changing curve direction fails

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me with this. After exploding a brep and taking the edges, the  curves were not in the sa…

Started by Ana Ilic

1 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

How does the guide line in the "Flip Fonction" works ?

Hello everyone, I am trying to orientate clockwise some close curves (circles of different diameters) according to a reference one (which I…

Started by Unterreiner

4 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Unterreiner

Flip curves problem

I don't know how to fix this? The source link http://www.christopherwhitelaw.us/?p=866 Sometime this function work prefect, I think proble…

Started by JackyCheung

4 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by JackyCheung

Flip one curve (from many)

Hi everyone, I'm trying to flip one curve in the whole set. Problem is, I can't see to figure out which one it is. I've tried flipping the…

Started by Anja

3 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Anja

Managing branches / dividing curves

Hello everyone, Im new using Grasshopper, I was wondering if someone could help me.I created 2 circles from the same center , the first one…

Started by Joan tarragon

3 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Joan tarragon

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service