Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'firefly' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

TinyG + Firefly

hi,  i'm am running some tests on stepper control from tinyG v8 via Firefly. Sending data via the 'generic serial write' works great but ca…

Started by Peter Vikar

1 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by CS Bowen

KINECT DEPTH FIREFLY

Hey guys! I'm using firefly kinect component to scan stuff but I would like to see aboev 4 meters... Does some one knows how to break thi…

Started by Ludwigh

1 May 9, 2015
Reply by Daniel Christev

Issues with pausing COUNTERS - does only boolean toggle work?

Hi everyone, Currently rolling robots around. I am just having an issue with pausing a counter. The purpose is for ANEMONE, but thats not…

Started by ian mann

4 Mar 18, 2015
Reply by ian mann

rolling a robot: kangaroo, firefly, arduino, tensegrity structure

hi all, Im trying to simulate a tensegrity robot. I want to basically set it up to walk to a roaming point (perhaps a person, or another r…

Started by ian mann

0 Mar 4, 2015

data gathering in one list

hi, I've been trying to collect streaming data from one sensor via firefly into one list (which you can see in attached picture, yellow on…

Started by Emir Genç

2 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by Emir Genç

Midi and Grasshopper (Windows 7)

Hello, I am trying to control Grasshopper via Midi and have spent quite a bit of time and frustration pouring over old treads, etc.  I know…

Started by Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP

12 Dec 8, 2014
Reply by Julien DEFFONTAINES

Firefly only showing limited toolbar - How to get other tools?

I just installed the latest version of Firefly for Rhino 5.0, however I am only getting what I believe to be a limited toolbar having seen…

Started by Peter White

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Peter White

Reactivision & multiple fiducials with the same id?

Is it just me, or Reactivision component in Firefly cannot track multiple fiducials with the same id? (I have a low quality webcam, so I'm…

Started by Matija Brkovic

0 Oct 4, 2014

Kinect & firefly, no Node ID?

I'm actually using ASUS Xtion Pro Live instead of Kinect. I was trying to connect the motion into grasshopper by firefly. (The hand trackin…

Started by Henrik Cheung

1 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by Andy Payne

"How to process video out of grasshopper??"

Hi all wizards and wizardettes,One of the tricky things with this is that one does know there is always a solution!! So here is my question…

Started by Julian Cardenas V

2 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Julian Cardenas V

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by