Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'firefly' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Control Servo with Firefly

hi guys, i have just started with firefly and my arduino-board.i have a problem with the servo. first of all my setup: -Arduino Uno REV 3 (…

Started by aJ

3 Mar 24, 2016
Reply by Ahmed Elshafei

time coordination between digital data and physical mechanic operations

Hello all, I have a question about time coordination between digital data and physical mechanic operations. I have connected a servo with…

Started by Alex Jiang

0 Mar 23, 2016

Firefly, Servos, Arduino Mega

I am trying to control 30 servos with Arduino Mega 2560 but it seems the servos only twitch as I slide through 0-180 to mega write, the out…

Started by Alex Jiang

1 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Alex Jiang

Firefly and DMX

Hello. I've seen videos of Grasshopper sketches with firefly and an arduino with DMX out to controll lights. I couldn't manage to include a…

Started by H S

2 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by machinehistories

Kinect + Firefly: Undefined Kinect

I've downloaded the Kinect for Windows 1.8 SDK to use with an XBOX 360 sensor. SDK installed well, and my PC recognizes the XBOX NUI motor…

Started by Matt Heinzler

1 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Nathaniel Musial

controlling motors through firefly arduino UNO

Hi,   I have been experimenting with firefly lately but i couldnt find any way to control motors through it.. i have heard of 3 types of mo…

Started by hassan.orion

7 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by ElmaWebber

Error: reading the Light meter values with Uno Read component - Firefly

Hi all, Hopefully some of you have experience with this. I have set up a arduino Uno with a light meter. Easy set up. Reading the values f…

Started by Remy Konings

0 Oct 26, 2015

Firefly Kinect Skeleton Tracking

Hi all, I am trying to set up Kinect to work with Firefly. I got the Skeleton Tracking component working except that Z-Direction is incorr…

Started by Yulchik

0 Oct 25, 2015

How do I connect firefly and arduino?

Hi, everyone!   I have a problem I can't connect firefly and arduino... I can open openport but when I open readport, it always make error …

Started by TAKEBOY

1 Aug 20, 2015
Reply by BoogeyMan

Stepper motor with Firefly

... i may be going crazy/missing something simple, but somehow the stepper motor is not moving... please, find the attached picture of the…

Started by Leif Estrada

2 Aug 18, 2015
Reply by Christian Schmidts

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by