Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'file' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

dynamic input for image sampler

I would like to change the referenced file in the image sampler through grasshopper or a scripting component, instead of entering the file…

Started by Benjamin Golder

13 Nov 7, 2016
Reply by Mathias s n

Reduce internalized GH file size

Hi, I have kind of an odd question.  I have a bunch of Curves in grasshopper (about 43K) that are being read from an SHP file. I need to i…

Started by Morteza Karimi

1 Oct 6, 2016
Reply by Morteza Karimi

Read File component error

Hello, I am running GH version 0.9.0061 on Rhino5. When I use the Read File component, it is giving me this error: 1. Before Solution excep…

Started by elif erdine

2 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Earth

DTM Digitial terrain model mesh

DTM is a set of Clusters, that allows you to build digital terrain models with ascii grid files. The digital terrain models will be output…

Started by Stefan Kainzwaldner

2 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Aymeric Delmas

Lock solver and recovery file.

Can we have an option to lock the solver automatically before opening the recovery file (which most of the time is the file crashing rhino/…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Jun 11, 2016
Reply by Dan Weissman

@it fails to import file

error: "1. Solution exception:Could not load file or assembly 'DotSpatial.Data, Version=1.7.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c29dbf30e0…

Started by Sebastian Aguirre

1 Apr 4, 2016
Reply by Sebastian Aguirre

File Conversion Solution from STL (3D) to CSV (series of layered bitmap)

Hello,  I have acces to a Voxeljet sand/binder 2.5D printer. The interface only reads bitonal bitmap images, one at a time. For more comple…

Started by Pablo Caillet-Bois

2 Mar 31, 2016
Reply by Pablo Caillet-Bois

Problem with file

Hi! Im having a problem with this file. When I bake the thing the Rhino file gets really heavy and it is impossible to work with. Even if I…

Started by Michelle Dabul

0 Feb 2, 2016

Batch Export Layers to Files

Hi all, I'm trying to write a GH or Rhino plugin in C# to export all layers to individual files with the layer names as filenames. After se…

Started by Paul Alain

2 Dec 21, 2015
Reply by Paul Alain

Check if a file or path exists using GHPython

Hello, I'm exporting ViewCaptures from a GHPython script, and would like to check if a picture with the same name already exists so as not…

Started by Max Marschall

2 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service