Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'facade' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weaving diagrid

Hey guys, I have a definition of a weaving diagrid which I want to put as a skin facade to the elements in my project, my problem is that w…

Started by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

3 Apr 14, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

facade porosity

Hey guys I´m working on a tower project and I need to develop a skin for it, and I wanted to do something like the image below, the idea is…

3 Mar 22, 2011
Reply by JORGE LUIS TREVIÑO GARZA

skin help!!

hey guys, Im having trouble developing a skin for my building, I have my resulting pipes but I need to attach a skin to it, also I need an…

0 Mar 3, 2011

Parametric facade scaling, bending and gradient

I wanted to scale the circles of the facade so that they open when the attractor gets close to them, but i´m having trouble in scaling JUST…

0 Jan 26, 2011

please HELP

can somboday help me, suggesting a skin, holed skin for this module please? thanks

Started by nm

0 Nov 19, 2010

missing something

in the file i just lofted two curves, getting straight surfaces.i got 8 surfaces.i made panels of the surfaces and used slider contollers,…

Started by javier zaratiegui

2 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by javier zaratiegui

Showroom Kiefer technic

Hey guys I have been trying to make a definition that makes a dynamic facade like the one on the image I startet just with one singele u…

Started by Francisco Lara

18 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Francisco Lara

Could anyone helps with this Voronoi facade?!

Dear experts, I am just started with Rhino recently, and trying to modify some facade by the Voronoi system. The pattern and dotts are set…

Started by md

2 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by md

Curved Surface from Points

I am trying make a surface that will pass through each set of 4 divided points on each of the circles. Another option is to create horizont…

Started by Alex Morrone

2 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Alex Morrone

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service