Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'domain' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reparameterize a curve in python w/o using "coercecurve()"

Hi, I am pretty new to Python. I would like to reparameterize a curve in python. I have looked at this solution, but when I implement it,…

Started by Dimitar Pouchnikov

3 Oct 26, 2015
Reply by 筑梦NARUTO

random spheres on segments line

Hello, I have got a little problem with my project going on. In grasshopper i want to make a line, which is divided into segments at the ki…

Started by sander geertzen

4 Sep 26, 2015
Reply by sander geertzen

Evaluating a curve based on z coordinate of point on curve rather than its length along curve

Hi there,  New to grasshopper and need some help.  I have a a list of points that span along a series of arches in increments. With some…

Started by Ben Everitt

1 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Ben Everitt

Organizing circle radii based on domain

I am trying to create a perforation pattern of circles (2"x2" offset grid) on a surface using image sampler to vary the radius of each circ…

Started by Eric the Gonz

10 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Sub List reversing domain boundaries

Hello David, I just realized that if I select a Sub Domain with a domain that starts from a higher number and ends in a lower number, the…

Started by Dimitrios Papadopoulos

0 Feb 26, 2015

Shape dimension based on Image Sampler

Hi everybody. I've got some problems with this definition. I'm trying to displace a custom shape copied several times (the star) on a surfa…

Started by Phil

6 Jan 14, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Split a Variable Sequence at a Specific Value

This is a very basic question: I have a variable sequence as a domain, generally including both positive and negative real numbers. I want…

Started by Seth Lamberton

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Seth Lamberton

Filter list of coordinates to include only those with z values within domain

Hi, I have a list of 17000 points all at different xyz coordinates.  I want to filter this list such that all points with z values that fal…

Started by Matt Perotto

4 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Get domain of trimmed surface in C#

Hi, How can you retrieve the domain of a surface that has been trimmed using RhinoCommon (C#)? Even after using the ShrinkFaces() method an…

Started by Vernon Vaden

6 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Vernon Vaden

Colour range or domain - inverted gradient component

Hi im trying to filter a list of colours into domains, and havent found a solution... its basically, like the inverse of what the gradien…

Started by alek

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by alek

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by