Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'division' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tweened curve division and cross connection between points

Hey, I have trouble connecting ''border'' points of divided curves. The final goal is to have two rails that run every other cross section,…

Started by Gogash

1 Nov 24, 2016
Reply by Gogash

Based curvature surface division

Hi to everyone, in the following file .gh i've obtained the angular dimension between surface's faces normal vectors and vertical ("z") dir…

Started by Filippo Serra

4 Nov 4, 2016
Reply by Filippo Serra

Mesh with irregular tessellation

Hi everyone, I would like to create a surface like this oneI have 2 main difficulties in setting up the parametric problem. 1) Is there a w…

Started by Federico Landi

2 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by Federico Landi

Create subsurfaces with equal area

With this definition you can divide a surface into U or V "stripes" of equal area. Maybe someone will find this useful.

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

13 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by RAF

Paneling tools to double curve surface (radial division)

Dear all,I am now doing some rationalization and panelization of a double curvature surface.  I would like to know how I can divide my surf…

Started by Yin

0 Sep 4, 2016

exponential surface division

Would anyone know if this is even possible. I am attempting to take a surface triangulate it from a point cloud and reassemble it as a mesh…

Started by chrisopher

0 Mar 10, 2016

Paneling on Multiple (separate) Surfaces

Hello,  I am learning the basics of Grasshopper algorithms. Last week I learned how to subdivide a surface between to curves based on a geo…

Started by Marcelo Guerra

0 Mar 1, 2016

Unequal point spacing along curve

hi everybody, I have been trying for some time now to divide a curve in a certain way. The points should follow a curved line and the spaci…

Started by Findie

1 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Moving vertices according to the normals of a base surface

Hi everyone I feel like this should be a fairly straightforward problem to solve. Help is MASSIVELY appreciated. In the attached files you'…

Started by Alex S

2 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Alex S

Curve Division Based on Random Combinations

Hi All, I've got a few curves with lengths x,y,z etc that are all multiples of 12. I want to get random combinations of a select group of n…

Started by Antariksh Tandon

3 Sep 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by