Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Architecture: Daylight Gaming Engine

Finally releasing some video of my ongoing work at NBBJ: https://vimeo.com/48541170 From the archives, a video of an early version of a…

Started by Marc Syp

1 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by Ángel Linares

origami with grasshopper [almost there - need help]

Hi all, this is the first time I am using grasshopper so I am still new to the functions, and have run into some problems I can't figure ou…

Started by Linlin Huang

1 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Bruno Demasi

digitalMed workshop: Facilities for bookings made before 29/06!

Goals and Objectives: We aim to make clear the theoretical and technical knowledge in the approach to parametric and generative design and…

Started by Francesca Luciano

0 Jun 20, 2012

DigitalMed workshop: mapping, parametric design, digital fabrication.

Third edition of the International Workshop in mapping, parametric design and digital fabrication. July 2012, Salerno - Italy     Dates: Ju…

Started by Francesca Luciano

0 Jun 11, 2012

parametric project references

hi im an architecture student from indonesia, im doing my final project in parametric design, but in my country parametric design isnt popu…

Started by azan

4 Jun 8, 2012
Reply by azan

Logic commands and design objects

Hi at all. I'm new in grasshopper, i'm trying to design my first project with grass. I have a little problem about some logics commands. I…

Started by overcraft

0 May 2, 2012

Leaf Venation

Hi all, I have been working on a series of research looking at self-organisation and self-assembly. As part of this I have been using gras…

Started by Michael Clarke

0 Oct 22, 2011

Stadium Design Tools

My colleague Ramon and I have been working on a set of tools to develop stadium design. For the bowl layout GH has been an outstanding tool…

Started by Roberto

14 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Andrea Cunsolo

Looking for good examples to genoform

Hi , we just started a Genoform group and released the first version of Genoform that works with grasshopper. Genoform is designed to take…

Started by sivam krish

0 Apr 2, 2011

if-then situation with a fractal/growth algorithm

first i wanna indicate that i'm new to the grasshopper and scripting. What I wanted to achieve that creating volumetric cubes which will se…

Started by ibrahim çağrı uslu

10 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Shawn Fernandez

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by