Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'design' (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking advice on Mesh to CAD surface workflows

I am using grasshopper in an industrial design context. My goal is to integrate subtle organic patterns into discreet areas of surfaces on…

Started by Hayes Urban

8 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

High Performance Computer for GH

Hi all I'm an architect working profesionally with parametric design since many years, and I'm about to renovate my workstation Laptop:  24…

Started by Carlos B.M.

18 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

Bricks on a vault surface

Hi. I am trying create a brick vault, but in lack of GH skills, I am having some difficulties.  I am going to do a lot of research in bric…

Started by morten bilde hougård

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

PIM (Programming In Model)

I was recently introduced to the concept of PIM (Programming In Model) in this LinkedIn discussion:  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/Autode

Started by Mark Loomis

10 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Looking to Join the two surfaces

Hi there, I have set up two surface representing the front and back of a chair. I was wondering if there was a way the join the piped surfa…

Started by James Edward Bennett

0 Feb 2, 2015

Generative Urban Design: case of study's brainstorm

Hi everybody, this is the first time I add a discussion.I'm working on my M.Arch. thesis, designing a proposal for the "Boston Living With…

Started by Leonardo Roli

1 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Leonardo Roli

Brep merge problem

Hello!  Today I was creating a definition in grasshopper to make a boolean difference  with a group of pipes. The problem is when I try to…

Started by Yarvick Loera

3 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by Yarvick Loera

【Work in China】Cairo Planning is hiring!

Cairo International Planning is looking for two Parametric designer with grasshopper to join its team. Here is the job details, please subm…

Started by natali lam

0 Jun 29, 2014

T-splines Model into Grasshopper?? Crash

So i'm trying to make the surface of my building to have this piping along the surface . but everytime i try to input the tspline  object…

Started by Itto Susanto

0 May 4, 2014

Logics and object

Hi at all. I'm new in grasshopper, i'm trying to design my first project with grass. I have a little problem about some logics commands. I…

Started by overcraft

3 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Guilherme Yamaji

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by