Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'delaunay' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Delaunay or something similar for triangulation

Hi, i need help, for my exam i need to triangulate  this catenary surface. Can something help me?  Thanks, Matteo.

Started by Matteods

0 Jun 9, 2013

Mesh Naked Faces Cull

I often use the Delaunay Mesh but always have the need to remove some of the "shallow" faces on the boundary. For a triangular mesh face,…

Started by Tuan N. Tran

0 Apr 23, 2013

How to Trim Mesh Surface

Hi guys, I've been working on this surface from a voronoi study to a delaunay triangulation and this is the following result: Said so…

Started by lv2311

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by lv2311

How to cut a mesh with a curve

Hi, I need to create a mesh from a closed edge curve, using Delaunay Mesh, but some faces created are outside the closed curve.  So I woul…

Started by Guillaume Niel

3 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Guillaume Niel

Ddelaunay triangulation, help

hello guys im new to grasshopper, and i have been trying with voronoi and delaunay triangulation. here is where im stuck i got the lines fo…

Started by Edgar Galan

4 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

make smooth surface with delaunay edges

Hi all, First off i want to say thanks to all the helpful people who have made my GH learning experience 1oo times easier. so now to my is…

Started by Taque

0 Sep 16, 2012

constrained delaunay triangulation

Hi,   Is there any way to create constrained delaunay triangulation in grasshopper? That is delaunay triangulation that would respect some…

Started by Jussi Viinikka

7 May 17, 2012
Reply by Shkattii

Mesh Ray problems

I´m trying to use the mesh ray component with a delaunay mesh, but it behaves a bit randomly. I think it´s due to the size of the mesh but…

Started by Frans Magnusson

2 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by Frans Magnusson

Drawing triangles from incircles ?

Hi guys,   I have drawn the incircles of triangles which were generated through a delaunay triangulation but lost the original delaunay mes…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

attarctor points on ramdom 3d help

hi:   i had made a frankenstein deffinition with little parts of other defininitions ;P, but the part of the attractors points don´t seems…

Started by jorge sainz de aja

0 Sep 25, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service