Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'datatree' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

path of paths

knowing that grasshopper can´t handle jagged arrays as output, there is an example about how to use datatree to take data from an array and…

Started by pepe ballesteros

2 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by pepe ballesteros

DataTree in Python

I'm Having a problem formatting the output of my Python Script. Below is a simplified example of what I want to accomplish vs the methods i…

Started by Zachary Soflin

6 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Sweep1 with Datatree

Hi,   I'm having a bit of an issue with sweeping multiple curves.  The way I have my data set up, each rail curve gets paired with two cros…

Started by AZ

8 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by Igor

Any changes with data matching ?

were they ? I mean datatrees are ruled with different rules than in earlier versions ?

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Changing the number of datatree branches by a parameter...?

Hi,   does any one know how to make a list of paths?I suppose there´s a way how to make F(x) component throw out strings like this {0;0;0}…

Started by Šimon Prokop

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Šimon Prokop

Data management and rewrite problem

I have this very strange problem, which has never occurred to me before, I have a datatree that I am looping through and then if a certain…

Started by Jens Pedersen

5 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Jens Pedersen

Data Trees read-only?

I want to make a series of transformations to a DataTree which was created inside a VB component (iteratively adding vectors to initial poi…

Started by trevor.patt

3 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by trevor.patt

Data Trees in VB

If I have an irregular DataTree like: {0;0},{0;1} {1;0} {2;0},{2;1},{2;2} ... going into a VB component is there a convenient way to find…

Started by trevor.patt

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by trevor.patt

Get DataTree of an object

Hi all!I want to get the datatree of an inputted object in a vb component. How can I do that?Thanks

Started by Benoit Mallet

4 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

DataTree Path match problem (or bug?)

Hi guys,I have a problem with data matching. I am now using 0.7.0036. the data n the left side of the pic are the surfaces to move, while…

Started by Daniel Xiong

1 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by