Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (234)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

list management fix

Hello all! I am working on a definition that essentially needs to take a list and create a series of polylines, with the first polyline bei…

Started by Alex Fritz

2 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Alex Fritz

Apply Data structure to a flattened structure

Hey guys,  I was struggling with a flattened list of points, which originally belonged to a set of curves that i divided into equal lengths…

Started by Arie-Willem de Jongh

2 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Arie-Willem de Jongh

list managament - is there a better way

I have two lists, containing four circles each.  I want to loft item 0 of each list, item 1 of each list, and so on, as shown in the attach…

Started by ry

4 Oct 8, 2010
Reply by ry

capture this data stream ?

see attached image, I am trying to understand how to get the data from the second panel through a list or cull command.after the explode I…

Started by marcello

1 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Luis Fraguada

data stream match problem

hi guys i have a problem of data tree matching the data tree in yellow box on the right use the same data structure but different path inde…

Started by beyond

10 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

Proximity via list

I'm trying to use a set of points which represent nodes within a circulatory system, the larger the node = the larger the influence of it's…

Started by David Lister

3 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Danny Boyes

merging data sets into a double array

Hi everyone, this might be easy to solve, but I'm just not finding the solution. My problem is the following. Consider having two data sets…

Started by Roel van de Straat

0 Jun 9, 2010

dividing a list

Hello all, I have a question regarding tree structures and how to possibly divide lists:Attached is a definition that I am working on.  The…

Started by Kurt Marsh

2 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Marsh

grafting lists?

Hi , sorry for the simple question...when connecting multiple streams into one input, it seems as though something is "flattening" this int…

Started by Erez Leivinberg

2 May 10, 2010
Reply by Erez Leivinberg

DATA TREE question

Hello everybody, this is my first post.I'm tryng to obtain the result showed in the second image but my definition don't works. I think it'…

Started by Davide

2 May 5, 2010
Reply by Davide

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service