Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curve' (477)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Separating Curves based on their vector direction

Hi all, I am fairly new to GH, and I am trying to generate a workflow for my final year uni work. I am currently generating a set of curv…

Started by Faris Mahder

4 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Armano Papageorge

Flow In grasshopper having a target curve

Hi,I have a geometry created in GH. I want to know if there's a box in GH like the one in Rhinoceros called "FLOW", where you select first…

Started by Juani Simioli

2 Oct 13, 2017
Reply by Juani Simioli

parametric curve

Good morning :) I would like to make a curve with some parameters to change. It is almost done but the problem is that the final version is…

Started by Wiktoria

2 Oct 6, 2017
Reply by Wiktoria

Bitmap to nurbs

Hi everybody! I'm working on a project, where I have to convert a monochrome picture into a nurbs curve. I already found a solution, but I…

Started by Lucas

1 Sep 30, 2017
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Sort Splitted Surfaces

Good evening everyone. I have an unknown problem:  I have split a surface with 6 curves. 2 of them are part of the same branch. I need to…

Started by JJK

1 Sep 20, 2017
Reply by JJK

Torsion in a polyline

Hello,  Browsing through the forum I did not find any discussion related to curve torsion.  In the image attached, I have a polyline that c…

Started by Lorenzo Franceschini

1 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Tom Jankowski

How to make complex linetype

I am missing any Rhino option to create custom linetype as gas, power line, insulation etc. Maybe there is some plugin for Rhino or Grassho…

Started by Petr Vacek

1 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Curve Closest Point (Crv CP) error

Hi, I spent some time to troubleshoot my Grasshopper file working not properly, and I found out that the issue has to do with a "Curve Clo…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

3 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

PROBLEM WİTH JOINNING CURVES

i am creating some curves by intersecting an angled surface and four spheres. Brep(BBX) is normally creating two circle from intersecting w…

Started by Ömer Faruk Aslan

2 Aug 16, 2017
Reply by Ömer Faruk Aslan

Divide curve by preset lengths

Hello,  I have a list of lengths, that I need to put tail to tip and keep the information of the start and end points.  The way I am tryi…

Started by Paris Allen

1 Aug 12, 2017
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service