Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curvature' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D FingerPrint - need to extract ridges and valleys?? Principal Curvatures Estimation

Hello, I need to extract ridges and valleys of a 3D fingerprint. The output should be a ply file which shows exactly where are the ridges…

Started by Nisha M

6 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Surface to Mesh - Adaptive subdivision

hi everybody, i have to convert a series of surfaces (a car body) into an efficient mesh that would not lose important details (like little…

Started by Vittorio Menna

4 Feb 16, 2011
Reply by Vittorio Menna

how to get radius of curvature using vb.net component

Hi,I tried to get the radius of curvature at specific point on a curve, but all I get with CurvatureAt function is the curvature vector. Is…

Started by Junichiro Horikawa

1 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Damien Alomar

Arc with fixed radius

Hi, I am trying to construct an arc knowing the startpoint + endpoint + radius. If I use the start/end and direction command (arc SED) it w…

Started by kiara

2 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Wiet Mazairac

Unbending wire

Hi all,I'm working on a project which involves some fairly complicated geometry issues with bending and unbending metal wire and I'd like t…

Started by Jacek Jaskólski

3 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by taz

create curves from curvature

Hi all,  would it be possible to turn curvature back into a curve? Eg: i have an original curve which i divided and analysed its curvature…

Started by min tian

0 May 25, 2010

finite element method trial 001

Hey guys,   i've been trying to attempt my own 'finite element analysis' by getting the curvature of curves, and rounding the radius of the…

Started by min tian

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by min tian

Concave and convex

I want to be able to define whether a given curve (or just a point on the curve) is concave or convex, with respect to an 'observer' point…

Started by Evan C

3 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Evan C

Curvature Question

I'm perhaps overreaching my abilities here, but I'm attempting to develop a definition that will take a surface (or, ideally, multiple surf…

Started by Evan C

2 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by David Rutten

adaptive wood structure

Hi all, i have been searching a way to make a wood rib/ net structure that can adapt to its curvature. the principle is a structure should…

Started by adi fajar utama

1 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Theunis du Toit

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by