Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'code' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extracting Brep faces in C#

I'm trying to extract faces of a Brep in a C# script component, and I'm just having some issues with getting a result. I'm mainly having a…

Started by Vernon Vaden

2 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Vernon Vaden

sublime text

any experiences with sublime text? It is growing as te most extended text coder with a huge and increasing  community programming snippets…

Started by pepe ballesteros

1 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Text input to Baudot code to affect/decay geometry (Processing -> grasshopper via gHowl)

Hi All I'm working on a script in processing that creates the 5-bit baudot code when you type letters and number. What I want to do is plu…

Started by Saman Ziaie

0 Oct 31, 2012

I can´t use this definition in the GH 0.9.0006 build

Hello, In the last month i've been using this defintion to create some honeycomb surface models and now that i've downloaded the GH latest…

Started by Hugo Lamas

2 Sep 14, 2012
Reply by Hugo Lamas

VB code suggestions

Hi, does anyone know why the vb.net script editor doesn't suggest any code? for example i have a variable tree of the type datatree. now i…

Started by Stefan K

7 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Stefan K

[Wish] What about a widget that tells you the "optimization index" of your definition?

I was thinking about this today after see the tri-panel tutorial that "Grasshopper for Rhino" post in Google+ (I've created a discussion ab…

Started by Ángel Linares

1 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Objects disappear when opening clusters

I'm working through an unfamiliar code including clusters and try to comprehend and possibly debug it.   Now that I opened a cluster the ob…

Started by H

4 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by H

scripts for generating parametric surfaces (netbeans/ eclipse/ cmd line comptibility)

Hi,I wonder if anybody has developed any python/ C++ plugins for generating parametric surfaces compatible with Netbeans/ Eclipse (NOT Visu…

Started by nyiotis

0 May 18, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service