Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cluster' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

disable sovler does not improve connection speed

Hi, we are working on a VLD (very large definition) and are using cluster extensively to optimize the workflow. One of the benefits with cl…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Jan 11, 2013

WISH: uncluster

Hi David, would it be possible to add the function to uncluster into the present document? Best, Phillip

Started by phillip

6 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by phillip

Cluster new version 0.9.006

Hello Forum, David and good morning, I have a return on clusters, with the new version it is now possible to add a password.I have several…

Started by Rémy Maurcot

13 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Cluster Input Naming

GH 0.9.0014, Rhino 5 64 bit, Windows 7 Maybe I just don't understand what's going on, but it seems that cluster input and output naming isn…

Started by Trygve Wastvedt

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Trygve Wastvedt

Clusters, are they working?

Hi,   I've been trying out clusters for the first time with 0.8.0004. Should I even be trying? I can not seem to get them to work, is the w…

Started by Björn Syse

21 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by djordje

cluster and file size

Hi, I am working a lot with the new cluster functionality. And I noticed a huge increase of the file size. I thought working with multiple…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

4 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Clusters and data tree

Hello everyone, I made a cluster which has as input: file path  boolean valor (a controller) the output is: a panel with 12 string form…

Started by Umberto Saggio

9 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Drag and Drop User Object?

Would it be possible to drag´n´drop a cluster into a panel in order to create an user object? 

Started by phillip

0 Jun 22, 2012

Cluster question

Hi, I tried to make simple GH to cluster. however when I make cluster, it does not work correctly. Does it have any limitation for build cl…

Started by Atsuo Nakajima

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Atsuo Nakajima

clustersss

Hi!Im working with a definition I found in this forum, I cant find it anymore, dont know who made it... The fact is that I need to create 4…

Started by Sara González Rey

0 Dec 11, 2011

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service