Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cluster' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

multiple cluster attractors... any ideas?

Hello to all the experts out there, I want to achieve something but don't know how... in the picture you can see a rhino model for example.…

Started by Yoav Ronat

0 Jun 21, 2014

I just don't understand Cluster Inputs

I use clustering quite a lot, because its a handy way to reuse complex parts of a GH doc or to just clean up a bit. But somehow I dont get…

Started by Armin Seltz

6 Jun 19, 2014
Reply by Danny Boyes

Cluster input deleting empty path

hi, After creating a cluster i noticed that empty paths are being deleted at the input to the cluster? I copied the cluster components out…

Started by Owen Sharp

0 Mar 9, 2014

Is it possble to use hoopsnake in a cluster?

I'm trying to use hoopsnake for the first time, so a bit of a newb at it.  I've been able to get it to work mostly but have two questions:…

Started by Norm Sash

0 Mar 3, 2014

Referencing User Objects

I'm having a problem with User objects being updated across documents.  This used to work:   I could create a cluster and then create a use…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Norm Sash

cluster bug: in- & outputs remember casting type

Changed data types inside a cluster do not cause a reset on the data type of in- and outputs:

Started by phillip

0 Dec 18, 2013

request: cluster runtime error message

Maybe clusters could also change colour and display error and warning messages when they occur inside?

Started by phillip

0 Dec 9, 2013

Custom (vb, c#, python, etc) Component that loads a cluster and/or .gh file?

Hello everyone! I'm trying to create a custom 'metacomponent' that loads a cluster and/or a .gh file. Given a .ghcluster, a .gh or a .ghx f…

Started by Dan Taeyoung

8 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Bug: Cluster and Hoopsnake - The selection is interupted

Trying to cluster components within a connected Hoopsnake loop, will fail acc. to a detected interuption. Not sure who (Yannis or David) th…

Started by phillip

2 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by phillip

new cluster input

Hi, would it be possible to modify the cluster-nodes not to deactivate while a warning is shown? Sometimes I create a new input in an insta…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Feb 14, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service