Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cluster' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cluster crushed Rhino when a slider input changes rapidly.

This is a question for developers. I know that the clusters still have problems, but I want to consult why this happens and if there is an…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

5 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Todor Todorov

Mesh Brep produces different result after saving

Ok David,  I think I should start being a tester for you :D Just found another one that is really weird. I am using Mesh Brep in a Cluste…

Started by Armin Seltz

0 Jan 20, 2015

Preview On/Off for clusters not working (as expected)

So I have to get back to clusters once again and their many shortcomings (although still better than having no hierarchy at all). I have n…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

How to group polygons according to distance from certain points and then sort them in 2D

Hi, I have 64 outlines (closed polygons) of plan views of rooms and the outlines of their windows arranged in a grid (8 X 8). By following…

Started by Periklis Kyriakidis

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Periklis Kyriakidis

Clusters + Geometry Pipeline

I can´t get geometry pipeline to function inside a cluster.  Anyone else had this issue? Would be really beneficial for workflow. //fr

Started by Frans Magnusson

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by User

honeycomb cluster

honeycomb cluster, all made from origenal components, and fit any surface, very simple. by far,it;s seems the speed is OK. the only inputs…

Started by manhoolee

2 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by manhoolee

Kangaroo Box Collision/Clustering - Cannot get to work

Hello grasshopper-gurus, I've been struggling with this for a while now, and I have perused the forum and looked at examples like the ones…

Started by Mohamed A Ismail

0 Oct 23, 2014

Data-type changes when data enters cluster

I'm having a sporadic problem with data-type changing when data enters a cluster. Certain times when the input value is a number (in this c…

Started by jameslucas

2 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by jameslucas

Cluster development market

Hi everyone, I wanted to discuss an issue I've been thinking of lately regarding the development and sharing of gh clusters. We have develo…

Started by Joaquin Rodriguez

5 Aug 26, 2014
Reply by Joaquin Rodriguez

are Clusters readable from external applications?

Hi everyone, Is it possibile to read/edit a cluster from an external application? How? If not, is that a feature that could be implemented?

Started by Lorenzo Greco

1 Aug 24, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service