Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cloud' (27)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Computing performance

Hi All, Just a quick question I hope you guys can help me with, thanks in advance! The thing is that I have a system (2,7 ghz-i7, 8 gb RAM,…

Started by jozze

19 Mar 3, 2015
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Create boundaries regions in Grasshopper

Hi all, My situation is the following. I have: a list of open curves a point cloud on the xy plane The curves are opened but all togethe…

Started by Claudio Campanile

4 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Claudio Campanile

Always solve self intersecting polyline ?

Hi !This is a recurrent problem I have when I'm working on grasshopper I must say. I can't figure how I can connect random points from a 2D…

Started by Oswald Pfeiffer

2 Sep 27, 2014
Reply by Oswald Pfeiffer

Pt Cloud Bounding Box

Hi All, I seem to be running into an issue when I calculate the bounding box of a pt cloud using a plane for orientation. My inputs are a…

Started by Charles Portelli

3 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

cloud display (radius bug?)

Hello everyone, I've found that giving different radius to a group of points for "cloud display" component produces odd results in the disp…

Started by Diego

2 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Diego

Creating lines according to conditions

Hi Guys I've got a set of points in 3 dimensional space ( http://tinypic.com/r/jze2kl/8 ) and I'm trying to create lines going through the…

Started by Sargon Latchin

0 Feb 22, 2014

Point cloud attractor

Here is my cluster for multiattracting point clouds. The gh and 3dm files contains example how to modify mesh.

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Christian D

smallest perimeter

Hello friends! As could be done by a python component which I do with the slider. The idea is a code that I determime the smallest perimete…

Started by fernando molas garcia

6 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by fernando molas garcia

Mesh Naked Faces Cull

I often use the Delaunay Mesh but always have the need to remove some of the "shallow" faces on the boundary. For a triangular mesh face,…

Started by Tuan N. Tran

0 Apr 23, 2013

Extracting center curve (medial axis or skeleton) of a mesh or point cloud?

Would you know any existing code to extract the center line of a mesh or a point cloud? The center curve of a mesh is equidistant to its bo…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by RWNB

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service