Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'closed' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New to grasshopper, need a little help with this simple task..

So I'm just trying to set up a simple script here, but I'm pretty new to grasshopper and I can't seem to figure it out...I'm assuming it's…

Started by David Rieck

5 Nov 21, 2013
Reply by djordje

request: closed crv to srf - normal direction

Not really a bug, but it would be convenient that a closed (planar) crv  which ´is made´ to a srfs, has its normals always pointing to the…

Started by phillip

0 Sep 24, 2013

Sweep 2 rails closed curves

Hi there, I'm trying to sweep 2 rails along these curves but it doesn't seam to be showing up. I looked at a few other discussions about t…

Started by Clare O'Connor

3 May 23, 2013
Reply by KaNaRa

Assessing Curves: Curvature (and Other Related Components)

I'm trying to assess a closed curve, and I'm running into issues. I would like to move the curve in the Z direction a defined amount depen…

Started by Stephen Maher

2 May 17, 2013
Reply by Stephen Maher

Planar Surface Component

Hi, I am a little disappointed that the planar surface component doesn´t work like the used icon is promising. The icon shows a bunge of cu…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

17 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Mariana Schetini Basso

Offset Inward a Closed Curve

Hi, is there anybody realized there is a bug for the Offset Tool component in the latest version of GH 0.8.0003. I can't input negative val…

Started by Jinge Chai

13 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by Michal Dengusiak

boolean problem after updating to R5

Hi! I updated my working station to R5 and opened a GH definition created in R4. The result was surprising, because many boolean operations…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

1 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Thomas J. Mrokon

Closed Curves

Is there any way to have the 2 endpoints of a curve meet but not make it a closed curve? Thanks Vern

Started by Vernon Vaden

5 Oct 23, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

How to build a lofted surface through two closed planar curves?

I got one curve and offset it and move it through a Z vector, but I connect these two curves to the LOFT,  and there is no result.  I have…

Started by Joyce Shun

4 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by leVAXXi

Revolution surface not solid?

hi all,   I am trying to make a revolved surface which will then be trimmed by a solid difference or solid intersection. The process works…

Started by vaughn horsman

1 Jun 21, 2012
Reply by vaughn horsman

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service