Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'closed' (38)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inflating closed polylines

the script here is used to inflate/bulge closed polylines touching each others. The bulge of each edge is tio of surface from the closed po…

Started by Laurent DELRIEU

12 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by Kim hauer

voronoi/facet dome pattern relaxation on a sphere surface

Hello,  I'm trying to model something similar to the Andrew Kudless's spore lamp project. I already posted a question about the voronoi dia…

Started by Benoit Martel

16 Mar 3, 2016
Reply by Marcus Strube

Closed Curve Sweep help needed

Hey guys, this is my 1st post ever, I always try my best to avoid re-asking the same questions, but I tried everything suggested here fro…

Started by Hakam husam

4 Sep 11, 2015
Reply by Hakam husam

Sweeping closed curve

Hey guys, this is my 1st post ever, I always try my best to avoid re-asking the same questions, but I tried everything suggested here fro…

Started by Hakam husam

1 Sep 6, 2015
Reply by taz

diagrid laths, sweeping curves along curves

I am working on a definition for generating gridshells and lattice structures for my students and have come across a sticking point. The fo…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

0 May 22, 2015

Problem Choosing Centroids to Connect (lines and closed curves)

I think this might be too complicated for Grasshopper, but you never know! Basically I'm making a site plan of how electrical generators wo…

Started by Matthew Hickey

3 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Riccardo Majewski

Divide surface equally not working for closed surface (tube)

Hey everyone,  I was following this (ghop forum) thread from a while ago trying to replicate dividing a surface evenly (ish) with one of t…

Started by David Burpee

0 Mar 4, 2015

Constructing Brep from elements

Hello everyone, i want to construct a solid brep from elements and components which i created in Rhino. I thought solid union were the key…

Started by Oytun Gür

2 Oct 17, 2014
Reply by Oytun Gür

Several surfaces to brep

Hey everyone, I'm currently modeling a ring which has pretty basic geometry by itself, but it seems as though I'm overlooking something bas…

Started by Joris Burger

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Multiple curve trim region issue

Hi, I am trying to trim lines created with two end points by a closed curve.  This is the result of the Ci output from the Trim with Regio…

Started by Dimitar Pouchnikov

1 Feb 26, 2014
Reply by Dimitar Pouchnikov

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service