Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circles' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Organizing circle radii based on domain

I am trying to create a perforation pattern of circles (2"x2" offset grid) on a surface using image sampler to vary the radius of each circ…

Started by Eric the Gonz

10 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Packing circles on curved surface?

Hey all! Been experimenting with Urban Future Organisation's packing circle grasshopper function. Link: http://www.au-urbanfuture.org/blog

Started by Ra

9 Jan 16, 2015
Reply by luiscifo

List of intersections circles.

I have a list of circles, with different centers and radious. The are all in the same plane and I want to know which have a surface intesec…

Started by Chumpy

0 Dec 13, 2014

Irregular divisions on curved surfaces.

I would like to take a semi-sphere and subdivide it. And then, in each subdivision to add circles. But i don't know how to create irreg…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

0 Oct 29, 2014

Offset Grid Perforation Pattern

I am having some trouble figuring out how to achieve an offset 'grid' circle pattern created over a very irregular surface (see blue circle…

Started by Eric the Gonz

3 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Image sampler specific radius and specific custom preview.

hi to all! im fairly new to grasshopper, i started using it two weeks ago :) so what im trying to achieve is a perforated facade with a fix…

Started by pedro adolfo fierro castro

0 Jun 14, 2014

Circle Packing on a Surface with Set Diameter

Hello Grasshopper community! The image below, demonstrates Grasshopper's ability to circle pack on a surface. I am making this post to see…

Started by Alex Morpurgo

0 Apr 1, 2014

Random circles based pattern generator

Hello everyone, I´m new at Grasshopper so I hope you can help me understand how can I apply a random circle based pattern on a surface? An…

Started by Alex Falcón

0 Dec 22, 2013

Hex Circles - Attractor not working

Hi, my brain is melting trying to figure this out. My MD slider attractor point won't work. It worked before with hexagons cutting hexagons…

Started by Lee Souder

4 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Lee Souder

points, tree structure and branches management

Hi there, I'm having a problem figuring this one out. I've attached an image and and the rhino file which shows what I'm trying to get... I…

Started by Andrew

6 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by Andrew

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service