Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circles' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexagonal Tessellation on a Trimmed 3D Surface

hello!! I am trying to make a hexagonal tessellation on a trimmed 3D surface, but here is the problem. All hexagons must have the same size…

Started by dimitris skom

105 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by dimitris skom

Image Sampler Issues

Hi Grasshopper community, I have two issues with the image sampler that I need some help on. It's quite a simple definition, and hopefully…

Started by Kevin Bukowski

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by Gui Talarico

Circle struggle

Hi! I'm trying to sort circular edges from a Brep, and find that, depending on how the edges were created in Rhino, GH identifies them eith…

Started by Olivier Suire

2 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by Olivier Suire

Loft between circles

Hi all, I have 5 circles, which i want to loft. But grasshopper does not loft it correctly. It makes two separate lofts? Where is the mista…

Started by JuliaRommel

16 Oct 17, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

how to create circles in the corners of a rectangle

hey everybody, started working with rhino and grasshopper jusrt a while ago and i am facing a problem i hope someone can help me here, as n…

Started by sean-andino konrad

5 Sep 10, 2015
Reply by Michael Blase

Circle Diameter and Density Relation ship

Hello World, Before I start, keep in mind I am not grasshopper savvy.... I am trying to create a series of gradient circles within a bound…

Started by Aaron Gall

1 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Max Taschek

Please help with giving circles a max size

Hi there I've created a pattern of circles to be cut through a surface and I need to give them a max size so that they don't overlap. I'…

Started by Charlotte Finden

0 Jul 7, 2015

Parametric sphere array along concentric circles

Hello, I'm still new to Grasshopper so I might have bit off more than I can chew on this one.   I'm trying to array spheres along concentr…

Started by KevinS

1 May 16, 2015
Reply by Geoffery Phung

Geometry Traces

I m trying to animate randomly scaling circles.Been able to do that easily but i also want the transition to be seen as tracks. is it possi…

Started by Shridhar Mamidalaa

3 May 16, 2015
Reply by Shridhar Mamidalaa

Image Sampler on Curved Brep

I could not work out with my file to have round holes on my curved poly-surface (just like the image below), according to an image by the I…

Started by BOC

0 May 5, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service