Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'circle' (72)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cannot run kangaroo simulation??

Hi, I have installed kangaroo and am very new to it..  However when looking for the kangaroo component to run the simulation I can't find i…

Started by Anthony Perrotta

2 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Anthony Perrotta

circle packing on a rounded cube

Hello, I need some help on creating a Grasshopper script for something similar in the image. When create a rounded cube in rhino, it distor…

Started by Bidibadi

1 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by Igor

Circle packing on surface and tangent

Can you help me ?I have a problem with circle packing on surface.I would like to make a circle packing with only 3 different diameters, con…

Started by undlub

1 Mar 22, 2013
Reply by undlub

circle packing+flow along surface?

Hello, I am playing a bit with a circle packing def by urban future organization and a flow along surface def. I am not sure if I am doing…

Started by Sebastian L.

19 Dec 15, 2012
Reply by Lyubov Timofeeva

HOW IS USED THE TANGENTinCIRCLE COMPONENT?

Hi all, I was trying to make a family of tangent incircles in the mesh but I don´t know what can I do to make it work. I tried making pai…

Started by PEPE ALGECIRAS

2 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by PEPE ALGECIRAS

Circles inside of a triangle

I need to put circles (curves) projected onto triangle (surface). Similar to the sketch attached). The circles need to be touching each oth…

Started by Ryan Treacy

6 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Circle transformation

Is it possible to transform the shape of a circle in GH? e.g. to actually, I have some circle that are tangent to each o…

Started by X.Arthur.Ma

14 Aug 9, 2012
Reply by X.Arthur.Ma

normal vector flipping with Circle CNR

I'm trying to make a circle that travels along the circumference of another circle.  I also used Point on Curve to place a point on the mov…

Started by Adriana

1 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Orient curve on circle - flowers

Hallo everybody,I'm new in Grasshopper, but since two days I think I'm to stupid for GH.The basic-idea is to create a curve (InterpCrv) and…

Started by illusion3k

6 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by Danny Boyes

Circles around a curve + DivideCurve : changes in orientation

Simple question that is driving me crazy, how can I avoid this to happen? The vectors are oriented in a single direction, but the circle i…

Started by David Andres

5 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by Hannes Löschke

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service