Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'brep' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seperate Breps and Meshes into 2 lists

I need to find a way to seperate a list of meshes and breps mixed together into 2 lists. The reason is, that the MeshBrep component actuall…

Started by Armin Seltz

4 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Matt Gaydon

List item issue

This definition lists adjacent faces per face of a brep. The next step is to calculate average normals but the issue is already here in the…

Started by Martin Siegrist

2 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Wrong display of breps

Hello, I have a definition with mainly GHPython components using the rhinoscriptsyntax library. Often the polysurfaces are displayed comp…

Started by Max Marschall

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

Slice and sort a sequence of surfaces keeping the central part

Hi all, I have this problem:I would like to slice each brep with the near ones (and only the near ones: such as the first with the second,…

Started by riccardo foschi

1 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

URGENT - How to Achieve Overlapping Beams

How do I achieve this overlapping of beams: In this script: Which currently produces this? If anyone can provide a solution/suggest…

Started by Nate

2 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

vb brep intersection and transform problem

vb brep intersection and transform problem

Started by kemal yeşilyurt

6 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by kemal yeşilyurt

Help with "Point in Brep"

Hello, i need some help with "point in Brep". i want to delete all vertices inside the brep but i dont know how... sorry for the messy c…

Started by Alfonx

4 Aug 8, 2015
Reply by Alfonx

Method for Brep with more than 4 points? C#

Hello, I'm just curious if there is a method available to create a brep surface from more than 4 points?  The points are structured in a…

Started by Tree

7 May 24, 2015
Reply by Tree

Image Sampler on Curved Brep

I could not work out with my file to have round holes on my curved poly-surface (just like the image below), according to an image by the I…

Started by BOC

0 May 5, 2015

Locating Naked Edges on Brep

I have a recurring issue within my workflow that results in naked edges being produced at intersection points of created edge fillets. Fixi…

Started by Zack

7 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Zack

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service