Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'brep' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Offset multiple Surfaces/Brep

Hi guys, I`m really struggling to create proper offset surfaces in Grasshopper. My Intention is to create a certain panel thickness out of…

Started by Daniel

9 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Trim Solid producing Invalid Breps

Hi,  I'm trying to use a bunch of small extrusions to subtract holes from larger ones. I've been using 'trim solid' in grasshopper. Somet…

Started by Luba Valkova

0 May 11, 2016

removing polysurface edge when intersecting with 3d voronoi cells

hello dear dear forum! I am using the definition of Vicente Soler (thanks a lot bty) from this discussion in order to populate brep with 3d…

Started by Noam Burg

0 May 9, 2016

3d voronoi and brep intersections ?

Hi All, I'm having a struggle with something that I feel should be really simple...but I just can't get it! I'm intersecting a brep with…

Started by Matthew J Mouncey

0 May 5, 2016

Brep and plane Intersection Failed error

Hey guys, can you explain why these trimmed shapes and these planes can't intersect   because I need to produce these shapes in cnc machine…

Started by Yavuz Berker Akin

6 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Yavuz Berker Akin

Sphere collide, solid point collide brep - two behaviours

This definition produces two distinctly different results, depending on the brep used as input. Brep1 correctly fills with spheres, whereas…

Started by Michael Oost

2 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Michael Oost

Brep Transformation on curve

Hello everyone, i have a problem with my 3d model. I want to place me Brep on to my master plan, but i have problems joining these two elem…

Started by Tina Yang

2 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by charles kim

Mirror : iteration over non-sequence of type Brep, why ?

Hi there, I made a little python def : def mirrorWXZ(object, copy=True):     transformation = rh.Geometry.Transform.Mirror(rh.Geometry.Pla…

Started by Sébastien Mennetret

4 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Sébastien Mennetret

intersecting volume accumulation

hi all, I'm trying to figure out a way of to addition intersecting volumes, intead of performing a substraction of the intersected parts,…

Started by Rabbit

5 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

orient one object to multipile positions

Hello,  I have a basic question about orienting an object. I need to orient my brep to align it with my surfaces. Anyone have an idea about…

Started by mhana

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Nenov Ivo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service