Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'brep' (125)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flow Along Srf in Grasshopper

I am trying to project some curves/objects on to a surface. In Rhino, I have used "Flow Along Srf" and in Grasshopper I've tried "project a…

Started by Renata Stefanelli

11 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Sean Madigan

Get wireframe as list of polylines

Is this the easiest way to output brep wireframe as bunch of polylines ? (x = input brep) Dim ptree As New DataTree(Of Curve) For i As I…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

4 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Vicente Soler

Failing to create solid brep

Hello, I am trying to calculate the volume for the brep generated in my definition. I was able to join surfaces and cap holes, but it stil…

Started by Dan Raznick

2 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Dan Raznick

Incorrect Solid Boolean Definition

I was getting mixed results when performing solid boolean operations on pipes, so I decided to do a test. This test compares boolean operat…

Started by Dan Reynolds

5 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Saied Zarrinmehr

Trim Brep

Hello everybody!I would like to share my problem with you guys!I have a wall and i would like to open two doors in it.  The wall is an ope…

Started by giulio cornaglia

0 Jul 8, 2012

How to re-mesh and clean up a mesh terrain with delaunay

I have a mesh terrain that was created in micro station and there are lots of overlapping pieces from the loft that the guy used who made t…

Started by Chris Ingram

0 Jun 20, 2012

VB control points for surface/brep

Hello, I'm trying to write the script, that would arrange a surface/brep in order to not overlap itself (so that the middle of the surface…

Started by Sven Nevlida

3 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Andy VanMater

Open/Closed Brep

Hello. I have a problem with an evil set of curves that stops me from making closed breps for boolean operations. I have checked for coher…

Started by Frans Magnusson

3 Jan 18, 2012
Reply by Krish Girdhari

joining surfaces

Hi, i am working on two different types of surfaces that i would like to join. I have made them through loft. One of them intersects the ot…

Started by javier duran

1 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

how to save a surface or a geometry model as a brep file

THESE days ,i  am aim to develop a procedure based on opencascade, as the geometry need to be build in rhino,however the Algorithms i devis…

Started by zhushunlai

4 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by zhushunlai

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service