Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'attractor' (185)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curve Attractor on cylindrical grid

Hello everybody, In this definition I tried to use a curve that runs around the cylindrical grid as an attractor, in order to move the poi…

Started by Giacomo Forcina

3 Jun 15, 2017
Reply by Giacomo Forcina

Make a lattice structure inside a mesh

Hey! For my final project i'm trying to form a geometric 3d lattice that populates a mesh that I set, it gets its thickness according to th…

Started by Yarden Mor

0 Jun 4, 2017

weaver bird rectangular frame attractor point panel

Hello, I'm trying to make a facade with weaver bird components in which I'd like to be able to control the size of the apertures by the dis…

Started by Noel Castro

0 Apr 13, 2017

Attractor in pavement

Hello people. I'm relative new to grasshopper and i'm very excited of all the possibilties that come with grasshopper. I'm learning it fro…

Started by DoZa

4 Apr 10, 2017
Reply by DoZa

Optimization of code and a couple other issues/questions

Hi guys, I’m pretty new to Grasshopper, on the bright side I’m an intermediate user of Rhino and I also know this and that about mathematic…

Started by Nik Vlad

0 Apr 2, 2017

beginner help - offset based on attractor curve

hi there, I'm using a script clearly explained on the following website (kudos to the writer for clarity!): https://generativelandscapes.w

Started by lilia levine

0 Mar 30, 2017

Attractor points

Hi, Is there anychance to make this code work with multiple attractor points? Thank you

Started by Aysu Aysoy

2 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Attractor curve, How to change Direction scale?

Hi Guy. I have a problem about scale direction (from big to small chance to small to big). i try to use filter component to fix it but it c…

Started by 318studio

5 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by 318studio

Reactor point and array

Hi guys, I am working on "reactor points" and "arrays".As you can see, there is a grid of points and a surface generated from the distance…

Started by Domenico Montaruli

0 Jan 14, 2017

Using attractor to vary slat width

I've been searching the site for a way to use either attractor curves or image sampler to alter my design. The intent is to have slats that…

Started by Kyle Beck

5 Dec 27, 2016
Reply by Kyle Beck

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by