Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'architecture' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to adjust surface to dropped geometry

Hello People, im not exactly new to gh, but before i`m getting started,  i wanted to ask for some input. I have a building(polysurface) whi…

Started by Helmchen

5 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

How to model evolving architecture

Hello world, I am curious to know whether it is possible to model evolving geometry (a very simple cube, for instance), evolving over a pe…

Started by Ramses Gra

0 Nov 30, 2016

Faceted Cylinder

Hello all!  I'm doing my masters in architecture right now, and I've recently been experimenting with grasshopper. I have a problem that I…

Started by Rachel Irving-Beer

0 Nov 25, 2016

Trimming Multiple Breps

I have these dome like ceilings that intersect and I want to trim away the internal walls but I'm having I cant find a way to completely tr…

Started by Reece Louis

0 Nov 25, 2016

Sweep 2 make strange things

Hello everyone,  I'm trying to do a form like the shell of some insect. I was trying to sweep 2 but it doesnt do it corectly. Can anyone,…

Started by Georgios Grigoriadis

0 Nov 21, 2016

How to divide an organic surface into planar pentagons/hexagons?

Hello everybody! For a student project in architecture we are desperately trying to find out how we can divide an organic surface into plan…

Started by Victoria Desponds

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Muhammad Nisaj IP

Volumetric Vessel Forms

I'm doing a precedent study on this project and I wanted to model these volumes but I'm not sure how to create the forms, where to get star…

Started by Reece Louis

1 Nov 16, 2016
Reply by Reece Louis

Research space creation definition. Needs "elegantifying".

Hi, all!I'm currently working on a research paper, trying to create a definition that completely parametrizes a building design early s…

Started by Miguel Villegas

0 Jun 2, 2016

Bird Nesting Definition

Here I share u my Bird Nesting Definition hope u like it XD... angeldigitaldesign@hotmail.com http://www.facebook.com/angeldigitaldesign ht…

Started by Angel Quintana

32 May 14, 2016
Reply by Danilo Olivero

Brep/Brep intersection fails

Hi, Can you help? Why is the intersection of surfaces failing in the midship, while the cutting planes are made of the bounding box? See at…

Started by Bas Goris

2 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Nik Willmore

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service