Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

trim and join breps

Hi all! I'm having some issues using the Brep.Trim and Brep.MergeBreps methods. Im working on a script that generates vertical section cur…

Started by hjalmar schmid

0 Sep 27, 2012

Hot keys and mouse/keyboard combinations

Is there a comprehensive list of all the hot key short cuts, mouse/keyboard combinations available in GH?  Can we build one in this thread?…

Started by Stan Carroll

3 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Isovist program and Analyst

Isovist or vision field computing is an interesting topic with many applications in different fields: security, wireless network design, la…

Started by wassim suleiman

1 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by wassim suleiman

Curve grid, select cells and extrude them with different heights

Hi! I am new using Grasshopper. I need some help setting up the system describes in the attachment, so I kindly ask someone to help me. I w…

Started by Silje Øgård

2 May 8, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Voronoi 2d Atractor and voronoi 3d in loft object ?

hello everyone, could someone help me? how do I populate a surface with attractors?that is, as I control the density of points attractors o…

Started by idPlaNo

0 May 7, 2012

Logic commands and design objects

Hi at all. I'm new in grasshopper, i'm trying to design my first project with grass. I have a little problem about some logics commands. I…

Started by overcraft

0 May 2, 2012

translating between old grasshopper tutorials and new build

i am attempting to make a surface that uses attractor points to change the perforations for a shading device. my problem is that all of the…

Started by yegvenia torres

11 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by yegvenia torres

SLICE AND DICE PATTERN

I am wondering how to create a slice and dice algorithm to slice and sice and create tiling like that ???

Started by Youssef Eskandar

1 Apr 30, 2011
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

if or function

Hello everyone.  I found that if function in the forum, not in tutorials nor in the primer. The Forum is great and very helpfull.   I want…

Started by Paul Raphael Sch

3 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Paul Raphael Sch

Sub List without first and last branch

Hello,   Would anyone know how to make a SubSet (Sub list) without the first and last branch? I tried in the attached file without success.…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service