Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Script: baking in Grasshopper and Retrieving the Geometry back

Hi guys! This is my first post; I shall aim to be as specific as I can be. I have created the Cairo tiling pattern, which can Tessellate us…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

6 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by djordje

cropping, lengths listing, finding a curve and its use

hello all. I am a new user Grasshopper and need some help. This is the sculpture on the wall. Parametric curves are extruded along the Y ax…

Started by md

1 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Interconnection within the volume

Started by sebastian v ardelean

0 Sep 29, 2014

Attractor Cube: Meshing, Math Questions, Keeping straight boundary on grid with attractors

Hello World !! After seeing Marios Tsiliakos Ora Ito's like definition i was very inspired. The thing is that i don't like to copy things m…

Started by Nenov Ivo

11 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

pick all cells closest to eachother without beeing neighbors or sharing the same neighbors

Hello guys, im a little confused and dont get it how i can make a list with cells which are the closest to eachother withouht beeing neighb…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Image Sampler and Pick and Choose Problems.

Hey Guys, I'm trying to use an image sampler to generate data from which a Pick and Choose component will provide me with the data that I r…

Started by Moeen Ahmid

0 May 28, 2014

Getting the longest of 3 lines..

Hi Everybody..   I'm stucked in0 a problem that I believe it should be easy to solve. I've just simplfied it in a Rhino and a grashopper fi…

Started by Miguel Jiménez

6 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Andrés Utz

Where is this component in GH?

Hello GH users, I have just started using GH and was trying to create object manipulated mesh, can somebody please tell me what and where…

Started by Raja

2 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by Raja

Component:interpolate t curve

if i know 3 points, and the curvature of the start and end points,how can I get the tangent vector at these two points, and use the three p…

Started by qiushi

6 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

Grasshopper and Kinect

Hi all! Before all the explanation, thanks to all of you that try to help me :) . Now... Time to work... I have an important problem for…

Started by Kevin Calvo

3 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Kevin Calvo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service