Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'and' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun Path and Radiation Ladybug Doubt

Hi Everyone,  I'm using Sun Path and Radiation analysis (Ladybug) and I had already set the north and file path, but the sun is in one side…

Started by Camila Leone

3 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Camila Leone

difference in Vector Z values and point Z values

Hi! I m working on finding slope length and slope angle on a surface. I evaluated the surface on the mid point and deconstructed both: norm…

Started by Aditya Tognatta

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Aditya Tognatta

create the aperture and pattern

hi how to i can rotate the point around the edges of this pattern for create the aperture? in the following how to i can elimination the so…

Started by mehran

0 Jul 7, 2016

BooleanUnion Failed After Baking and "no valid volume"

Hello guys, After doing this script,I need to 3d-print it for submission. However, after I bake it, it always said"Boolean failed" and whe…

Started by Colin Kou

0 Jun 13, 2016

Organizing points from intersecting lines

I'm struggling on how to organize these intersecting points into a data structure that allows me to create a panel from 4points. It is esse…

Started by aaron bass

4 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by aaron bass

Brep and plane Intersection Failed error

Hey guys, can you explain why these trimmed shapes and these planes can't intersect   because I need to produce these shapes in cnc machine…

Started by Yavuz Berker Akin

6 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Yavuz Berker Akin

pseudo gradient

hi all, I'm not having luck in thinking this problem, maybe someone has an idea on how to put it in other terms so we can achieve a solutio…

Started by Rabbit

3 Feb 17, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

Grasshopper_Rhino with Staad.Pro.

A tool for professional structural analysis & interoperability linking Rhino/Grasshopper with Staad.Pro.ParaStaad, by Heroes Architects…

Started by John C. Saccuan

0 Nov 21, 2015

vb brep intersection and transform problem

vb brep intersection and transform problem

Started by kemal yeşilyurt

6 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by kemal yeşilyurt

irregular frame grid

good afternoon i have a facade already divided in parts and what i want to do is to generate a random facade division from the regular divi…

Started by RR

0 Jun 29, 2015

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service