Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'analysis' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interaction with climate analysis programs

Hi guys Im looking for climate analysis programs (such ecotect) for solar analysis, thermal radiation and/or wind analysis (CFD) which can…

Started by Guy Austern

1 May 4, 2012
Reply by Guy Austern

FEA for GH

Hi all,   I'm looking for a good FEA library for thermal and stress analysis with Grasshopper. does anyone know anything about?   Thanks!  …

Started by Ramon Rubio

0 Dec 21, 2011

incident solar

hi everyone! i am trying to use the definition by ted ngai "sun system irradiaton - current time" downloaded from here http://www.tedngai.n

Started by francesco bagni

2 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Andrew Martin

Surface analysis

im looking for a way to analyze a complex curved surface where the result is a field of points where there is a greater density of points a…

Started by Austin Samson

1 Sep 24, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

solar analysis

Hi,   this is my attempt to create definition which enables you, to make some simple solar analysis. now works only with one single surface…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Jun 15, 2011

Hight analysis

I am actually trying to display the hight of a surface but projected on the surface. Since I didnt know how to do this I decided to do it w…

Started by Francisco Lara

2 May 26, 2011
Reply by Francisco Lara

create curves from curvature

Hi all,  would it be possible to turn curvature back into a curve? Eg: i have an original curve which i divided and analysed its curvature…

Started by min tian

0 May 25, 2010

finite element method trial 001

Hey guys,   i've been trying to attempt my own 'finite element analysis' by getting the curvature of curves, and rounding the radius of the…

Started by min tian

1 May 23, 2010
Reply by min tian

Surface normal from a curved surface

I'm new to GH and I'm sure this is a very simple solution, however, I am unable to resolve the issue.   Essentially I am attempting to find…

Started by David Bourque

7 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by David Bourque

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by